This is hands down the best DIY idea that I have ever seen for bath bombs. I want to show you how to make detox bath bombs for kids that will have them loving bath time more then they already do. A very nourishing and exciting way to take a bath. Detox bath bombs are also a very effective all natural remedy to combat colds.
You may have probably already heard or seen these detox bath bombs. They are so popular that you cannot really go anywhere or listen to anything without hearing about them. If you are one of the rare few that haven’t seen them yet, well you are surely missing out on something epic. Bath bombs are beyond amazing and awesome! Bath bombs are not only very fun and exciting because they fizz all over and bubble when wet, but they also will bring a ton of health benefits for your kids.
Detox bath bombs are a very special treat for bath time for your kids. Many of those who have made these for their kids because it cleans their systems of toxins, they absorb magnesium, and it boosts their immune system. Not only does it do that but it also calms them down, helps them sleep better, and fights colds faster. Isn’t that just simply amazing.
We have now found a new way to give them a detox bath. Bath bombs are the perfect vessel for the detox ingredients. You can make them entertaining and exciting by putting little surprises inside. From adding a little mini figure inside your bath bomb that will have your kids jumping for joy. Once they find that fun gift inside, there faces will light up.
Detox Bath Bombs
Most of the bath bombs that you buy at the store will contain artificial ingredients and dyes, but you can find and make your own with all natural ingredients. When making bath bombs you definitely want to use the highest quality ingredients to make sure the detox bath bombs are effective. This is cleaning your kids’ system of toxins so you don’t want to mess up the process.
Detox bath bombs are also a super fun gift to give to friends and family. You can use your favorite essential oils, and give these bath bombs natural fragrances with the color you know they like. Just make sure you choose a natural Food Coloring product. You can pick Lavender Essential Oils for this detox bath bomb recipe. That is one of the most relaxing essential oils. Other essential oils that will be great are Chamomile for a good night sleep, or Tea Tree for colds.
Your kids will be so happy just from the fizziness and colors from the bath bomb while also giving their bodies a natural detox. Baking soda and citric acid mixed together and dropped in the water, will make the water become extremely fizzy.
"How To Make Detox Bath Bombs For Kids
What you need:
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salts
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup Corn Starch
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (melted)
- 5-6 drops of your favorite Essential Oils
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Bath bomb Molds. You will get 3 different sizes and also some bags for storage.
- Natural Food Coloring (*optional)
- Mini figures (optional)
1. In a large bowl place all the dry ingredients: baking soda, epsom salts, citric acid, and cornstarch. Mix well.
2. Start adding the coconut oil little by little while mixing. Then add your favorite essential oils. Mix well.
3. Now with your hands (you can use gloves), start mixing everything together and add a little bit of water. The mixture should start forming. Don’t use too much water or it will activate the fizzy part of the bath bomb. Make sure your mixture has a wet sand consistency. If you are using colors (optional) you need to separate the mixtures in separate bowls and add colors to each one.
4. Take out the bath bomb molds and fill each side with the mixture. You can also add a mini figure inside (optional). Press both sides together tightly, and tap around the molds with a spoon or with your hand, to prevent sticking. Tip: I added a little bit of coconut oil to my molds and the bath bombs came right out.
5. Let your detox bath bombs dry overnight. Be careful because they are kind of fragile.They will set and be ready for the detox bath the following day. Make sure you keep your kids in the water for at least 15 minutes." (source: https://creativehealthyfamily.com/detox-bath-bombs/)
Always make sure to rinse yourself off well afterwards and towel dry. This recipe makes about six medium size detox bath bombs and they can be used as often as you would like.
It is now time to fill your bath tub up and let your kids have an amazing time! Always remember to use the highest quality ingredients out there and get the wonderful benefits of a detox bath bomb.
Head over to Bubbly Belle to order some of our one-of-a-kind bath bombs.