Bath bombs tend to differ in size, price, quantity, scent, therapeutic benefits, color, and even fizzing effects. Certain bath bombs contain ingredients that can be harsh, irritating and damaging to your skin. If you are thinking about jumping into the bath bomb craze, it is important to do your research and select the right bath bomb for you based on the ingredients and personal relaxation preferences.
In order to gain the best results for the perfect spa day that can be enjoyed at home, check out These 15 Bath Bombs That Are Selling Out Fast.
Kush Queen Relieve Bath Bomb
- Their nourishing bath bombs are made with 100% Organic essential oil blends, lab tested C02 cannabis oil, and CBD isolate. Relieve features organic clove bud, sweet birch, black pepper, and coriander seed essential oils.
- No artificial dyes, or preservatives. Our coloring is food coloring, so it will never stain your tub and is safe for absorption.
- Available in: 1:1 (25mg THC + 25mg CBD) Only in Medical Dispensaries, Pure CBD (25MG) - http://www.kushqueencannabis.com/bathbombs/
Bubbly Belle's Destress Bath Bomb
- Destress - The #1 selling bath bomb for Bubbly Belle. This bath bomb allows you to forget the load of daily stress that comes with everyday life with soothing blends of orange, lavender and lemon essential oils with a whisper of black raspberry vanilla. These all natural oils will put your body at ease, peace, calm and zen. - http://www.bubblybelle.com
Anjou Bath Bombs Gift Set
- Whether treating yourself or gift-giving, these large, 4 oz. bath bombs look good in the packaging and offer high-quality ingredients. Luxury bath bombs that are packed with moisturizing essential oils, dried flowers, and vegan ingredients. Individually wrapped in an attractive gift box. No animal testing. Mixed reviews on the scents – some users wish they were stronger while others rave about their pleasing aromas. - http://bestreviews.com/best-bath-bombs
LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs Gift Set
- Though smaller than others on our list, they go a long way – a count of 12 and a reasonable price, these hand-crafted bath bombs are the best deal available. A large pack of 12 individually wrapped bath bombs that are made by hand. Beautiful colors and lovely scents that linger. Earns praise for making skin feel soft. Not tested on animals. Only 2.5 oz. each. A few consumers received sets with several crumbled balls. - http://bestreviews.com/best-bath-bombs
Beauty by Earth
- A nice pick if you prefer natural products. Peasant scents and moisturizers – but the set is a bit pricier than others we considered. They are made with all-natural ingredients, which means these bath bombs don't have artificial colors or fillers, and aren't tested on animals. Each one is individually wrapped and labeled for specific uses. 4.2 oz. each. The set is just a bit costlier than others on our list, considering you only get 6 for the price. - http://bestreviews.com/best-bath-bombs
Rejuvelle Bath Bomb Gift Set
Want to upgrade your bath experience? The Rejuvelle Bath Bomb Gift Set is the #1 best-seller on Amazon—and it's easy to see why. Made with pure natural and organic ingredients, these moisturizing bath fizzers are luxury meets therapy. Each set contains six unique scent experiences, from relaxing lavender to energizing grapefruit.
artnaturals Bath Bomb Set
Variety is the spice of life...and bathtime! The artnaturals Bath Bomb Set includes six handmade spa-bomb fizzies. Each one is formulated with moisturizing cocoa and shea butters, mineral-rich Dead sea and epsom salts, cleansing kaolin clay and a unique blend of essential oils. So whether you're looking to calm, renew, or recharge, there's an aromatic bomb for you. Read more about the power of aromatherapy.
Da Bomb Fizzers Galaxy Bomb
Google searches for black bath bomb are up 9757 percent (no, that's not a typo). Why? Because black bath water is NOT the norm. Whether you think it's morbid, awesome, or creepy, chances are you've probably searched for it. Da Bomb Fizzers Galaxy Bomb is an out of this world (sorry we couldn't resist) black amber bath fizzer that turns the water black. And as if that wasn't enough, there's a stratospheric surprise inside (hint: It's a charm or toy)!
Basin Pokémon Egg Bath Bomb
With Pokémon GO sweeping the nation, it's no surprise that its imaginative characters have permeated our bathing routines. With Basin Pokémon Egg Bath Bomb you can hatch your own in the bath, in just three to five minutes. Truth be told, this formula is mostly about fizz and fun—but who's to say that isn't just what you need after a stressful day? Here's why a grown-up bath is the stress melter you need right now.
Fizz & Bubble Rainbow Sherbet Bath Fizzy
This Rainbow Sherbet Bath Fizzy combines the nostalgia of childhood with the indulgent self-care of adulthood. The tangy, sweet scent and bright pink-orange hue conjure memories of enjoying a scoop of sherbet at an old school ice cream parlor, while Fizz & Bubble's signature blend of aloe vera, coconut, grapeseed, sweet almond, olive, avocado, sunflower, and jojoba oils nourish and moisturize your skin. Find out the powerhouse benefits of avocado you might not know.
Wild Rituals Goodnight Moon Bath Bomb
A relaxing blend of lavender, oatmeal, and honey, Goodnight Moon is the perfect addition to your p.m. bath routine. It's such an evening essential that Wild Rituals can't even keep it in stock! That's right, it's sold out. Stay tuned for the next shipment because it's sure to fly off the shelves as soon as it hits. Learn more about the healing and relaxing powers of lavender.
Level Naturals Eucalyptus + Lime Bath Bomb
Infused with a blend of aromatic essential oils and botanical extracts, Level Naturals Eucalyptus + Lime Bath Bomb turns any bath into a soothing soak. The combination of zesty citrus and cooling eucalyptus is the perfect pick-me-up after a long day. Love uplifting citrus? Check out these mood-boosting scents.
Spring is all about starting fresh—and that includes your bath-time routine. The best way to ring in the season? Spring Tulips Ring Bath Bomb. Not only does the fresh floral aroma evoke memories of running through fields of wildflowers, but it literally comes with a ring. (These household items will keep your bathtub sparkling and ready for soaking.)
CountryMarketCrafts Mermaid Bath Bombs
Searches for homemade bath bomb are up 34 percent. While you could certainly try your hand at a DIY bath bomb recipe you could also stock up on these Mermaid Bath Bombs, lovingly handcrafted using organic ingredients, for much less work. Dead Sea salt relaxes muscles, almond and avocado oils nourish skin, and the fresh sage and sea salt scent turns your bathtub into an oceanic experience. Craving a DIY project?
Lush Golden Egg
One of the OG's in the bath bomb game, Lush keeps it fizzy and fun with innovative new soaks, including the lavish Golden Egg. Dubbed "the gold standard" (get it?), this toffee-scented, gold-flecked bath bomb melt is downright regal. Plus, it's packed with skin-loving ingredients, like fair trade cocoa butter, olive oil, golden luster, and bergamot and sweet orange oils.
Soap & Glory Fizz-A-Ball Bath Bombs
These aren't your everyday bath bombs. New to market, Fizz-A-Ball bath bombs turn bathwater shimmery as they fizzle away, making your bath time as glamorous as it is relaxing. Plus, you have your choice of three fragrances: Original Pink (rose and bergamot), Sugar Crush (sweet lime zest), and Smoothie Star (vanilla musk). Check out even more must-have products for an at-home spa day.
Head over to Bubbly Belle to order some of our one-of-a-kind bath bombs.