You have probably heard, seen, read all the latest buzz around bath bombs and how they make your skin feel so good and make the bath so much more relaxing. You may be wondering what the best bath bombs out there are, but it can be overwhelming with all the different companies and wholesalers out there. So we put together this list of 17 bath bombs and salt mixtures that are absolutely wonderful to soak in.
- Though smaller than others on our list, they go a long way – a count of 12 and a reasonable price, these hand-crafted bath bombs are the best deal available. A large pack of 12 individually wrapped bath bombs that are made by hand. Beautiful colors and lovely scents that linger. Earns praise for making skin feel soft. Not tested on animals. Only 2.5 oz. each. A few consumers received sets with several crumbled balls.
- A nice pick if you prefer natural products. Peasant scents and moisturizers – but the set is a bit pricier than others we considered. They are made with all-natural ingredients, which means these bath bombs don't have artificial colors or fillers, and aren't tested on animals. Each one is individually wrapped and labeled for specific uses. 4.2 oz. each. The set is just a bit costlier than others on our list, considering you only get 6 for the price.
- Whether treating yourself or gift-giving, these large, 4 oz. bath bombs look good in the packaging and offer high-quality ingredients. Luxury bath bombs that are packed with moisturizing essential oils, dried flowers, and vegan ingredients. Individually wrapped in an attractive gift box. No animal testing. Mixed reviews on the scents – some users wish they were stronger while others rave about their pleasing aromas.
- Their nourishing bath bombs are made with 100% Organic essential oil blends, lab tested C02 cannabis oil, and CBD isolate. Relieve features organic clove bud, sweet birch, black pepper, and coriander seed essential oils.
- No artificial dyes, or preservatives. Our coloring is food coloring, so it will never stain your tub and is safe for absorption.
- Available in: 1:1 (25mg THC + 25mg CBD) Only in Medical Dispensaries, Pure CBD (25MG)
- Destress - The #1 selling bath bomb for Bubbly Belle. This bath bomb allows you to forget the load of daily stress that comes with everyday life with soothing blends of orange, lavender and lemon essential oils with a whisper of black raspberry vanilla. These all natural oils will put your body at ease, peace, calm and zen.
Here is the top 12 according to Best Products
"CountryMarketCrafts Mermaid Bath Bombs Natural Homemade Bath Fizzy
Swim with the mermaids (or just wiggle your toes a bit) in a bubbling bath inspired by these enticing creatures. Infused with sweet almond oil, avocado oil, and Dead Sea salt, this fantastical fizz enriches suds with a salty citrus scent and gold specks, so skin is doused in a dream-like lather.
Yogi culture inspires us to become one with our body and soul, and what better way to zen out than in the tub? Frothy and fragrant, Lush is setting a meditative mood with a drop of sandalwood, olibanum, and ho wood oils that'll have you saying "namaste in the tub."
Dial back on sweet soaks and trade up for a citrusy treatment from Indie Lee. A cocktail of four kinds of salt, Indie brilliantly fragrances her luxe treatment with grapefruit and orange peel oils to detoxify, ease, and soften skin at home.
Some days we transform our tub into a calming oasis, and others we require a reparative soak. Herbivore's detoxifying salts have been extracted from the Pacific Ocean and are rich in nutrients. Combined with Cambrian blue clay to purify pores and scented with eucalyptus, a quarter of the bottle delivers an aromatic experience catering to the entire body.
Pretty in pink is an understatement. Dress your tub in petal-soaked salts from Farmaesthetics that have been adorned with floral notes of rose oil. Made by hand to ensure every user experiences a luxurious bathing experience, it works as a stress reliever for the entire body, or a foot-focused soak.
With sprinkles and cream sans calories and fat, we donut know how anyone could pass up these treats from VelvetMoonStudio's etsy shop. Choose from Sandalwood Rose, Coconut, and Lavender to soak in the sweetness of each deliciously scented, baked-to-perfection bath pastry. Complete with meringue frosting and actual sprinkles, we don't blame you for subbing this decadent dessert for your nighttime indulgence.
Well aware of our duty to catch 'em all, we'd not so secretly pass on poke balls for Basin's green spotted any day. Drop into your little one's warm bath, or humor a bit of nostalgia (because we know you're still playing Go). The bomb will dissolve in three to five minutes flat, dispensing a combination of fragrance and color deemed to be therapeutic.
Lush's sexy soak is all too seductive, combining notes of essential aphrodisiacs including scintillating jasmine, clary sage, and ylang ylang to de-stress the body and set the mood.
Level Naturals bath bombs make for one egg-citing soak. Delicately packaged in recyclable cartons, we're favoring this lavender and chamomile combo infused with safflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract.
No need to narrow down favorites. With this variety pack of bath time bombs from Natural Spa Bath, you can take your pick. Each package is handmade and eco-friendly, made from recycled gift boxes and tissue paper, and features six signature fragrance bars infused with essential oils.
Here's a little something to butter you up. Infused with chunks of creamy Fair Trade cocoa butter and sweetly scented like vanilla custard, this Lushie fave provides a heavenly, hydrating soak that softens skin and relaxes the body.
This before-bedtime bomb from Wild Rituals is an out-of-this-world soak that guarantees a good night's sleep. Notes of milk and honey relax the mind while a balanced blend of shea butter, lavender buds, and oats absorbs into pores, so skin stays smooth and you become less stressed." (source: https://www.bestproducts.com/beauty/g452/scented-bath-bombs-and-fizzies/)
Head over to Bubbly Belle to order some of our one-of-a-kind bath bombs.